Thanks to a very special Christmas gift from Jason and the kids, I now have a new obsession to spend my money on...Trollbeads. DO NOT GOOGLE THEM...unless you want to spend all of your extra money filling bracelets with beautiful, meaningful beads! But, if you do google and you decide you want to buy one, give me a call and I'll go shopping with you!
For Christmas Jason and the kids bought me the Troll Bracelet, Flower lock/clasp, turquoise armadillo bead, letter m (for McKenna) and a letter c (for chase) and the china bead.
I went shopping today and bought myself 6 more beads!!!!
turquoise/green spring bud (for my mom and grandma since both of their birthdays are very near to the beginning of spring) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=3713
blue flower (because I love the colors!) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=2416
milky way (because I've always been facinated with astronomy) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=3809
silver trace blue/cerise (just because I loved how it looked next to the blue flower bead) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=3708
snow (because both of my kids were born during snowstorms) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=2209
and ocean (because that is my favorite place in the world!) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=2229
Oh, and I also ordered 4 more beads because they didn't have them in stock:
Carribean (again, just loved the colors!) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=2418
3 siblings (because the story of this bead reminds me of my relationship with my brother and sister) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=2231
crab (because my zodiac sign is cancer) http://trollbeads.com/site/trollbeads_usd/visprodukt.asp?id=2211
and lucky knot (because the reason that I was able to get all of these beads was due to a lot of LUCK!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment