Here are some of our Christmas decorations:

Our mantle minus the stockings...we aren't hanging them up until Christmas Eve.

I had a hard time getting a good picture of the railing:




We also have candles in each window, but it must not have been dark enough for them to come on yet. The lights you see in the window by the front door are the ones on the stair railing inside.

Notice all the pictures of McKenna and Chase in the photo above. I take a special picture of them every year at Christmas and put them out with my decorations. I love looking back at their old Christmas pictures as I put them out every year.

4 comments:
So can your husband come to my lights too? My husband is totally dragging his feet putting up my lights b/c he hates doing it. lol Greg lacks the festive part of Christmas...hehe
Your decorations are beautiful! I'll try and take my pics this weekend and post.
It looks beautiful. I love the blocks and the Christmas past pictures. Thanks for the wonderful holiday tour.
Beautiful!
Just popping over from Tip Junkie. Pretty decorations. I like the ones with all the pictures of your kids.
Post a Comment