Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Questions

. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper!

2. Real tree or Artificial? fake, prelit!

3. When do you put up the tree? usually the weekend before Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? the weekend after New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog? No.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Atari!

7. Hardest person to buy for? My in-laws

8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, we definitely need to get one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember any.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Polar Express

13. When do you start shopping forChristmas? I shop for Christmas all year long. I just stash them away in my secret present spot!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not as a gift, but I have given stuff away to other people

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? BUCKEYES!!!

16. Lights on the tree? white

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen and RUDOLF!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?Kids get new jammies and their special ornament on Christmas Eve. Everything else waits till Christmas morning.


22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The busy streets!


23. Favorite ornament theme or color? snowmen

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? turkey with all the fixin's

25. What do you want for Christmas thisyear? platters from the pottery store with my kid's handprints name and year on them

No comments: