My sweet husband drove us an hour away this afternoon - after working all day - to get something I've been really wanting for Christmas. It's something that I will cherish forever and am so excited to get! We pick it up next week, I can't wait! Oh, and speaking of wait...you will just have to wait until I open it up on Christmas morning to see what it is! (Yes, Jason is wrapping it and making me wait - maybe he's not husband of the year! LOL!)
I picked his present up last week. I am absolutely going nuts wanting to tell him what it is! I've had to bite my tongue more than a few times to keep from slipping! I'm not a good secret keeper when I'm excited about something! Do you want to know what it is...TOO BAD!!! I'm not telling ANYONE because I don't want it to accidentally slip! The kids don't even have a clue!
We are going to have a FUN Christmas morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment