...Betcha think I'm talking about McKenna, right? WRONG! During McKenna's cheer class there is a gymnastics class for 3 year olds. The coach is absolutely wonderful, she did McKenna's private lessons for tumbling over the summer. Chase knows her from this and always asks where she is when we are in the gym for McKenna's cheer class.
So, today I decide to let Chase try out the class. I really expected him to cling to me and not participate much, if at all. Boy was I wrong! He did absolutely AWESOME! He stayed with coach Diane the whole time and did everything she asked him to do. I sat off to the side just watching him, and I don't think he looked back at me at all! I was amazed! He talked about how much fun it was the whole way home!
We are signing him up for the class beginning in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment