Monday, March 2, 2009

Chase's 3 Year Check Up

Chase had his 3 year check up this morning... just a couple of months late! I really thought it would be horrible because he was not happy with the thought of going when he woke up this morning! But, he really surprised me and did great!

He's 33 lbs., which puts him in the 50th percentile for height and 39 1/2 inches, which puts him in the 80th percentile for height. He's pretty much still on the same growth curve that he's been on since birth...not sure where in the world he go the height from!

Oh, and for comparison's sake...McKenna (who is 6 years old), is 42 inches and 35 lbs. It's not going to be long before he passes right on by her! At his age she was 27 1/2 lbs and 36 inches.

The doctor asked him a bunch of questions, had him draw a few shapes, tell her the color of crayons, jump...I can't remember what else. She said he is doing great!

Chase cracked me up, the doctor asked him if he coud ride a tricycle...he looked at her and said, "I not a baby, I a big boy. I ride a big boy bike (with training wheels) and I go poo poo and pee pee in the potty. See, I wear big boy underwear." Hee Hee!

After his appointment we went to Toy's R Us and I let him pick out a new toy...he picked a new piggy bank since he broke his old one. Then we went to Olive Garden for lunch - Yummy!

No comments: